Sunday – Thursday: 9AM-10PM
Out of working hours you can leave a message and get information about emergency care if needed. Online chat with a veterinarian is available during working hours (Even in very busy times, we do our best to answer in no longer than 24 hours)
Our vets can provide in-home preventive care, vaccinations and varied procedures (Nail clipping, ear cleaning, anal draining etc.). Besides those, many other treatments can be done at home, subject to your vet’s discretion – according to each case, pet’s temper, availability, recurring problem or not etc.
In any case, that is exactly why our vets are working closely with our partner clinics.
As a rule of thumb, exams and treatments that require sedation (or more) are (usually) recommended to be done at a clinic. If you are not sure whether we can treat your pet at home please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
1. Log in with your Google account or with a username and password
2. Fill in the required information about you and your pet
3. Choose a time slot that is convenient for you
4. After choosing a time slot, choose between annual plan or a single house-call, type a promo code if you have one and pay
5. Do you have a puppy\kitten that didn’t get any vaccines? Choose “puppy\kitten plan”
See you soon!
**We value your time, and so the night before the visit you will receive an SMS with a more accurate arrival estimation
Currently we are operating at the Gush-Dan and Ha Sharon
From Netanya in the north to Rishon le Zion in the south. Rosh ha’ayin in the east.
Soon, we’ll be operating in: Ramla, Lod, Rehovot, Zihron Ya’akov, Haifa and Jerusalem.